Friday, June 14, 2013

A late TUSAL update and lots of stitching

I tend to go for long periods of time without really using electronics, and these past few weeks have been one of those times. I didn't even think about posting! Not to mention I've been in Myrtle Beach this week visiting family, which was loads of fun. :) The last week of May I was beset by a wave of ennui, and I attempted to counter this by putting down everything I've been stitching lately and picking up Shell Collection. Here's the progress I made:


Then I decided to stitch something for two of my best friends' high school graduations, and I started the day before their graduation, which was last Saturday. Needless to say, these'll be slightly late presents. They're just generic heart shapes, but in pretty thread that I won from Shebafudge in a giveaway. I'm calling them Graduation Heart 1 and Graduation Heart 2, respectively:



And now for a slightly late TUSAL update. It doesn't look like I have all that many threads for this month, but it feels like I stitched a good bit, so maybe looks can be deceiving. I worked on the Graduation Hearts (which I'm going to put in refrigerator picture frames), Shell Collection, You Have Stolen My Heart, and there's also some progress on Poinsettia Place that I don't have a picture of right now, from before the ennui. So here's my monthly ORT jar and then my 2013 one, the former with my journal in the background (it's my third one since December - I write a lot):




And that's all for now. I'll be back for an update after the weekend, which I think is IHSW, even though there isn't a post about it yet at Joyce's blog. Happy stitching!

1 comment: