Sunday, February 24, 2013

Pretty Colors!

After spending a few days in bed with a migraine, it feels wonderful to be up and moving again! I'm still not doing great, but I can stitch again, so I'm happy. :) We got new internet on Friday, so now hopefully I can read all the lovely blog posts I've missed due to internet that only worked every once in a while. :D

I've made some good progress since my last post, all things considered:

Lizzie*Kate's "You Have Stolen My Heart"

"Blushing Rose"

I love the colors I've been stitching with, don't you? :)

Happy stitching!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're feeling better to stitch! The colors really are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie, came to return the following but you don't have a followers button! Drop me an email and I'll tell you how to add one.
    I love your blog so far and look forward to reading more.
    I'm actually reading the entire Inheritance saga (all four books) out loud to my son as his bedtime story! Each one is 100 pages longer than the previous and the names... You don't realise how tricky they are when you read to yourself. I have to keep the pronunciation the same or he picks up on it!

    ReplyDelete