Monday, March 11, 2013

Popping in for a quick TUSAL

Hi there! So I noticed that today was a new moon and felt obligated to pop in and show my ORTs. I'll eventually get around to reading all your lovely blogs and such, but I have been beset by migraines and lots of other pains and I just don't feel up for much at the moment. Except a bit of stitching apparently, because I do have some ORTs. :) Mostly Blushing Rose, then recently Santa's House.

From above

With the pretty rose from Ben <3
All 2013 ORTs


Here's Santa's House, from CCN's Santa's Village. Finally making a bit of progress on it! :)



I didn't take a picture of Blushing Rose, because I have some frogging to do on it that I'm avoiding at the moment. I'll be back sometime with a more complete stitching update. Until then, happy stitching!

5 comments:

  1. Santa's House looks great! Your ORT jar is full. Time for a bigger one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Santa's Village, I am seeing this lovely design on a lot of blogs,great stitching. Pretty ORT too. Thank you for following my blog Katie.Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress on Santa's Village! Thanks for following my blog. Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello dear, it's me Cucki from South Africa ...thank you so much for following my humble blog ..
    Your stitching is so lovely..
    I wanted to follow your blog but I can't see follow sign..how can I follow it..?? Please help me with it..thank you
    Love Cucki x

    ReplyDelete