Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Favorite Pony: Finished!

Yes, that's right, I've had a finish - and just in time for a new month! Yay! Now I've had at least one finish each month so far this year, which is completely crazy. Let's see if I can keep it up in April!

In other news, I am officially going to be a counselor at a Christian camp, Lutheridge, this summer! Yay!! I really feel like this is what God is calling me to do this summer, and I am so excited! Only downside - I won't get to do any stitching. It'll be so worthwhile though!

But I'm digressing. Back to my finish -


Favorite Pony
Dimensions Kit
Started January 8, 2013
Finished March 31, 2015

If you take out all of the time I spent completely ignoring this piece, I think it took me less than a month to stitch. But I started it as part of the Crazy January Challenge in 2013 and did not touch it after that day until this year! Then I picked it up in January for a truly dedicated week before I went back to school, and then I worked on it for the second half of this month. It feels great to finish this piece!!

Happy stitching, and may finishes be in your future!

4 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful piece. Well done on the finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. It's so inspiring to read of your stitching journey and to see that old projects can be finished some day!

    ReplyDelete