Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Irish Grace: A New Start

Over Easter Break (which was just Monday and today) I had a new start, which will be the piece I'll be focusing on for a while. It's called "Irish Grace" and is designed by Muffy of Mew Designs. It's pretty large - the pattern is nine pages - and my goal is to finish it in August, since I want it to be a going-away-to-college present for my little brother, Matthew (who's not so little anymore). I'll be a camp counselor with free time only on Saturday evenings for most of the summer, so we'll see if I can in fact finish this piece by August!


Irish Grace
Started April 6, 2015

I'm stitching it on 32 ct. overdyed linen, I think the color is Hoffman's Special Blend? I got the fabric from my awesome LNS back in South Carolina, The Needler. Stay tuned for lots of updates as I hopefully make speedy progress on this piece in between all my schoolwork! Happy stitching!

1 comment: